Black Links UK offers competitions/prize draws organisers (businesses) the opportunity to list their promotions for free. Free however doesn’t mean “charity” or “take advantage of” and we do have some terms that we expect all to abide by! Below is a general outline of our expectations.
We are happy for your competition to be posted provided:
- You must have an enhanced listing with Black Links
- You do not post a duplication of your promotion
- The competition is free to enter
- The competition is open to UK Residents
- The competition has a clear closing date and rules
- The competition is not run by a gambling site (indirect or direct)
- The competition does not require users to vote for you in order to enter
- The competition is not being run by a competitor (portal, agency or other)
We would also prefer that you make it clear you’re associated with the competition!
All posts on our forum are open to moderation. If we feel there is an issue with a site and/or competition then we reserve the right to remove the post. We also reserve the right to disallow any promoter access to using our site.
Black Links will not accept free listing promotions from free gift incentive sites, ‘bid’ auction/raffle sites, payday loan sites, bingo portals, gambling sites or third party lead generation services. We may also reject your site if we feel that it’s taking advantage of our free service (e.g. surveying our users to pick up information about comping) and/or infringing on revenue streams of the site.
Black Links cannot be held responsible for the failure of any competition providers to fulfil their obligations associated with the provision of the prize draw. The competition providers may have terms which bind the winner that enable the provision of the prize.
Posting your competition on our website is not a guarantee that it will remain on the Black Links UK platform. We reserve the right to remove your competition, and reserve the right to not enter into discussion regarding this matter.